|DIMENSION||12.8H X 5.1W X 8.0D|
Toshiba’s VFAS3-2015P adjustable speed drive is designed with an emphasis on built-in communications, allowing end-users to access real-time data and refined controls to maximize system performance.
• Industry 4.0/IoT (Internet of Things) – Industry 4.0 is the evolution of manufacturing, empowering businesses to learn and adjust from data available through connected manufacturing.
• Dual Port Ethernet IP – Enables simple connection of multiple AS3s together on one network while simplifying cable management.
• Embedded Web Server – Allows for quick access to Ethernet IP setup, parameters and real-time monitoring for diagnostics. Accessible through standard web browsers on PC, tablets, and smart phones.
• Built-in LCD Display & Advanced Keypad – Multi-language LCD display, remote mounting, available IP65 cover, transfer/save parameters, real-time clock for fault logging, and calendar functionality.
• QR Codes – Displayed when troubleshooting faults or alarms, providing immediate access to a dedicated web link for maintenance and support.
• STO Terminal – Detachable terminal strip meets IEC directives for safety with full implementation of Safe-Torque Off, which quickly shuts down the system in the event of an emergency stop.
• Permanent Magnet Motor Control – For control of permanent magnet (PM) motors with higher torque and efficiency values.
• Pump Control – Multi-PID control with sleep function and the ability to autonomously control booster pumps based on system demands or operating a secondary PID control loop.
• ASD Pro Software – Toshiba’s programming software, which allows the user to utilize logic-type programming without the expense of a micro PLC.