Toshiba manufactures a complete line of ASD’s to fit all applications and requirements.
• S15 Micro Drive – The S15 Adjustable Speed Drive is the next generation of micro drives. The S11 provides maximum torque with precise speed control. It features an easy-to-use, quiet and compact design. A removable terminal board, larger terminals, bidirectional speed search and PID control are just a few features that make this drive stand out against other micro drives. No other micro drive delivers such reliable performance and extensive capabilities at such a competitive price
• AS1 Low Voltage Drive – The modular construction of the AS1 allows the unit to be installed into nearly any application quickly and easily. The drive can operate with little or no programming. At the same time, the AS1 maintains one of the most expansive parameter sets in the industry. Its sealed cabinet design, new PID algorithm and motor-over-flux-braking technology make this drive adept to handle the most difficult applications. The AS1s advanced features and new technologies make it the new contender in the PWM control drive market.
• G9 Industrial Drive – The G9 adjustable speed drive is the most advanced severe duty drive ever offered by Toshiba. It is a blend of a robust power platform and a state-of-the-art control scheme. With its 115% continuous overload rating and its dual 32-bit processor controls, the G9 provides the ability to operate the toughest of applications while still maintaining a high level of control.
• HX7 Plus Pack – The HX7 Plus Pack adjustable speed drive is designed to withstand the harshest conditions. It is a solid-state AC drive that ranges from 60 to 1500 HP, 380 to 480 V.
- Toshiba Motors
- Elektrim motors
- Teco Westinghouse Motors
- WEG Motors
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Toshiba Variable Frequency Drives
- Teco Westinghouse Variable Frequency Drives
- WEG Variable Frequency Drives
- Quote Request
- About Us